Thanksgiving is here and with it comes Week 12 of the 2021 NFL season’s start.
The holiday football festivities begin early as the Detroit Lions host the Chicago Bears at 12:30 p.m. ET in an all-NFC North affair.
The Dallas Cowboys then kick off their traditional Turkey Day contest at 4:30 p.m., taking on the Las Vegas Raiders in the time slot.
Things will wind down with perhaps the most intriguing Thanksgiving matchup, a primetime clash between the Buffalo Bills and New Orleans Saints.
Football fans will not want to miss this action-packed Thursday slate. You can even up the ante and get more invested by wagering on these Thanksgiving games.
No one wants to spoil the holiday with losing wagers, however. That’s why it’s best to check out the latest betting trends before making your picks. If you still aren’t sure which side to pick after reviewing this intel, you can find some predictions for all three of today’s NFL games below.
With that in mind, check out the full Thanksgiving NFL schedule, including the TV channels, live stream sites and updated odds for each matchup.
2021 NFL Thanksgiving Schedule
Get ready for the start of Week 12 by checking out the full Thanksgiving slate below:
- 12:30 p.m. EST: Bears at Lions
- 4:30 p.m. EST: Raiders at Cowboys
- 8:20 p.m. EST: Bills at Saints
>WWE Extreme Rules 2021 Results: Winners, News And Notes As Roman Reigns Beats The Demonh3 data-ga-track="Most Popular - Automated Recirc - Link 2"">
>The World’s Highest-Paid Soccer Players 2021: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo Reclaims Top Spot From PSG’s Lionel Messih3 data-ga-track="Most Popular - Automated Recirc - Link 3"">
>The Good, Bad And Ugly From The Green Bay Packers’ Win Over The San Francisco 49ers
Thanksgiving NFL Game TV Channels
Here is how you can watch all three nationally televised football games on Thanksgiving:
- Bears vs. Lions:
- Raiders vs. Cowboys:
- Bills vs. Saints:
NFL Thanksgiving Day Live Streams
Those preferring to live stream their football can find streaming links for the NFL’s Thanksgiving schedule here:
2021 NFL Thanksgiving Odds
The Cowboys are the only team favored at home during the 2021 Thanksgiving NFL slate. Check out the full odds for all three games below:
em data-ga-track="ExternalLink:https://sportsbook.fanduel.com/navigation/nfl"">>NFL odds courtesy of FanDuel
- Bears (-3) vs. Lions, OU 41.5
- Raiders vs. Cowboys (-7.5), OU 51
- Bills (-6.5) vs. Saints, OU 45.5
NFL Thanksgiving 2021 Betting Trends And Predictions
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Despite their 0-9 SU record, the Lions have been one of the better teams at covering the spread this year, going 6-4 ATS in 2021.
- The Bears own a slightly better ATS record than a SU one, but the team is still under .500 both ATS (4-6) and SU (3-7).
- The Bears won and covered in their first meeting with the Lions this season, edging Detroit 24-14 as three-point home favorites.
- Chicago has dominated this matchup since the start of the 2018 campaign, going 6-1 SU and 5-2 ATS.
- The total has gone UNDER in three of the last four games involving these NFC North rivals.
Pick: Bears -3
Prediction: Bears 21 – Lions 17
Las Vegas Raiders at Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys have been one of the top teams to bet on this season, going 8-2 ATS. Their 80 percent cover rate trails only the 9-2 ATS Green Bay Packers for best in the league.
- The Raiders boast a 5-5 SU record, but have failed to beat the number more often than not. The team is 4-6 ATS in 2021.
- Las Vegas hasn’t covered in three consecutive games leading up to Week 12.
- All four of Dallas’ most recent games have landed UNDER the total.
- The Cowboys have won each of their last three showdowns with the Raiders dating back to 2009, but are just 1-1-1 ATS in that span.
Pick: Raiders +7.5
Prediction: Cowboys 27 – Raiders 21
Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints
- Both the Saints and Bills have been average teams to wager on this season. New Orleans is 5-5 ATS and Buffalo is slightly ahead at 5-4-1 ATS in 2021.
- Since losing starting quarterback Jameis Winston in Week 8, New Orleans has lost all three games and covered just once. Each of the team’s matchups has gone OVER during that stretch.
- Buffalo has cooled off after a 4-1 SU and ATS start to the campaign. The squad has lost three of its last five contests and has only covered one time during that stretch.
- The Saints have utterly dominated their rare meetings with the Bills, beating this foe in all five meetings since the turn of the millennium. New Orleans is 5-0 ATS in these games as well.
- New Orleans has gone 10-5 ATS as a road underdog under head coach Sean Payton.
Pick: Saints +6.5
Prediction: Bills 24 – Saints 21
Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkay/2021/11/25/nfl-thanksgiving-football-games-schedule-2021-odds-picks-and-predictions/1533